[nabs-l] Sweeping

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Mon Nov 18 04:00:51 UTC 2013

Hi, Bobbi,

So, the vacuum doesn't work? Rather than hastle sweeping, I pull the
vacuum on the lynolium kitchen floor. That works for me. I have
found, though, that often it is mor effective simply to pull the
vacuum or mop, making sure your feet are bare so you can better "see"
what you're doing.
Give that a try and please, let us know?
for today,, Car
408-209-3239