[nabs-l] Families misunderstanding real world

Jamie Principato blackbyrdfly at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 21:08:10 UTC 2013

At a certain point, if a particular relationship is becoming destructive or in some way hindering your well being, you absolutely need to distance yourself. Not doing so is by far easier in the short term, but will only result in the same problems long term. There is no shame in cutting off the poisonous influences in your life. Often, it is the only reasonable option. You can't force others to change. You can only change how you handle them.

Sent from my iPhone