[nabs-l] Hobby

Jamie Principato blackbyrdfly at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 01:58:58 UTC 2013

Meetup.com is great for finding hobby groups. I joined an art circle through meetup shortly after I moved and enjoyed meeting other artists to work on projects together. If you're a student, your school may also have shared interest groups you can join. I'm currently Vice President of an organization at my school called SciQuest. We go on monthly field trips to interesting science-related places around Colorado, like museums, caves and wildlife sanctuaries. We also do a lot to give back to the community with science, like caring for the school's green house and selling the plants to raise money for the homeless.

Sent from my iPhone