[nabs-l] How To connect my BrailleNote Apex to my iPhone 5

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 24 00:47:49 UTC 2013

Hi guys, this is Helga. What’s up? I’m currently using my iPhone 5 in order to check emails, and write them, and I already have my bluetooth keyboard connected to it, but I would like to have my BrailleNote Apex connected to my iPhone. I really don’t know how to do that. Do you guys know how to do that, and what are the steps in doing so? Also, do you think I could connect my BrailleNote Apex to my iPhone even though my Bluetooth Keyboard is connected to it? Just curious! I will really appreciate it a lot if you could help me in doing so, since I would like to check and write my college emails in Braille. Thanks and God bless!!