[nabs-l] How To connect my BrailleNote Apex to my iPhone 5

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 17:15:47 UTC 2013

Helga, here are the steps to connect a braillenote to an iPhone.
1. On the braillenote, go to the options menu.
2. Go to the connectivity menu.
3. Press B for bluetooth. Make sure bluetooth is turned on.
4. When the braillenote says, "Search for devices," DO NOT press
Y for yes. Instead, exit to the main menu and press T for braille
terminal. Make sure the braille terminal port is bluetooth, not
USB.
5. On the iPhone, go to settings/general/accessability/VoiceOver.
Flick right until you see Braille. Then go to Choose a Braille
Device. The iPhone should find your braillenote. When it asks for
a pin, type 0000 really fast because it's on a time limit. Then,
press the pair button and you should be good to go.

I don't know if you can have more than one device connected to
the iPhone at the same time. I hope this helps.