[nabs-l] In class assignments and pop quizzes

Dan Burke dburke at cocenter.org
Mon Nov 25 16:49:29 UTC 2013

The strongest argument in favor of getting the appropriate format in class is that it is pedagogically unsound to have you do the quiz or assignment alone while your classmates benefit from shared learning.  That creates an unequal benefit.  Surely there enough situations that come up where it can't be avoided, but this one can easily be managed.  Talk to the DS office to see if they can help you work it out.

Dan Burke
Academic and Youth Services
Colorado Center for the Blind
Take charge with confidence and self-reliance

www.cocenter.org
facebook.com/coloradocenterfortheblind
@CoCenter4Blind
www.youtube.com/user/cocenterorg