[nabs-l] Need Some Encouragement/Some Travel Questions...

Anjelina anjelinac26 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 03:09:44 UTC 2013

Good evening Kerri and all,
Kerri, I don't think you have to apologize for your post. Your frustrations with travel is blindness related, and as other have said you are not the only one who struggles. I will not repeat what has already been so eloquently stated, however I would just add every situation is highly individualized. There is not a cookie cutter method of success for all NFB center graduates. What wors best for you is ok. If you use a mobility instructor for orientation, then go for it!
I can only empathize with how your hearing loss impacts your travel, so I will not say I understand. You have made it past training. You have goals, and by posting here you are doing something about your frustrations. Remember you are not alone and training is not a magic pill to the bla moments of blindness or hearing loss.

-Anjelina
Sent from my iPad