[nabs-l] Happy Thanksgiving

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 03:43:22 UTC 2013

Darian,

Call me addicted, but here I am, back on Twitter and the listserv
while still recovering from the effects of eating way too much yummy
goodness with the family. Triptophan is beginning to take its toll. Oh
well... At least my Ravens are winning. :) Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone