[nabs-l] Need some help college issues

Bridget Walker bridgetawalker13 at aol.com
Sat Nov 30 22:29:15 UTC 2013

Hi Carly, Tyler, and all,

I agree with Carly and Tyler. I am not about to go after anyone. I am doing all I can to keep things small. I am having several meetings with professors and administrators to get things back on track. I would never take this so far as to call for reinforcements unless I was really getting no where. It is not easy and sometimes I feel like I am talking to a wall but, I am making progress.

Sent from my iPad