[nabs-l] Finding members for group projects

Suzanne Germano sgermano at asu.edu
Tue Oct 1 00:48:21 UTC 2013

I am forced to do a group project in my programming languages class.

what methods do you prefer to find group members? The groups are 2-3 people.

I do not know anybody in the class. I do not know if I have had any of
these students in previous classes or if they are in any of my current
classes.

I sit in the front in the middle. There is an wide center aisle to my left.
One person to my right and no body behind me for 3 rows. I sit at the
larger desk meant for wheelchairs so I can use my laptop and cctv. The
other seats are the kind with the little desk that flips up from beside you
that isn't even big enough for a sheet of paper. Anyway I haven't spoken to
anyone in class. No one really talk before class aside form a couple that
obviously know each other outside of the class.

I can be very social for example where I did my internship because we were
all introduced to each other and I worked on small projects with a couple
of people at a time.

I am not good at just taking to someone in a classroom for no reason. I
also feel I don't really fit in since i am 49 not 18-20.

I only want to work with those who also want A's.

Suzanne