[nabs-l] Finding members for group projects

Bridget Walker bridgetawalker13 at aol.com
Tue Oct 1 01:52:49 UTC 2013

As a future educator  I do group projects all the time. All of mine are not announced and I am in some classes that I know absolutely no one. For me I get together with anyone, trade contact info, and divide up parts. I do my part and only my part because it is not my job to carry the other people to the grade. I work closely with the professor when I do the projects or whatever so they know what  I am doing. I have the mentality of its college which means every man for him self.

For that bit about finding a group just ask around. As I said its college at the end of the day all you need is the grade.

Bridget

Sent from my iPad