[nabs-l] driver's license requirements for jobs

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 19:37:59 UTC 2013

She knows,  she is just saying that if it asks for drivers licenses she puts
the state I di down.  However, our answer is the same; apply, call ask,
inquire, give you self a chance.  It's a hail marry maybe, but I have seen
desperation touch down passes caught by the receiver with four or five
defenders in the area.  Give yourself a chance.