[nabs-l] bard web site

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 1 22:53:36 UTC 2013

when federal employees are told  to return to work is when it will be up.
The last government shut down lasted several weeks. I'd suggest using the
old fashioned mail service  from your cooperating library for now.
You can also use bookshare more for books or even go to your public library
and
check out audio books on cd. I know mine has a fair amount of them.

Ashley