[nabs-l] bard web site

Joshua Lester JLester8462 at pccua.edu
Wed Oct 2 00:22:05 UTC 2013

There are a whole lot of things that need to be privatized, but we can't discuss them here!
This is prompting me to start my own list on Fiesta to discuss political issues.
If any of you are interested, please write me off list, and I'll set it up!
Both sides of the aisle are welcome on my list, but no vulgarity or belittling the other side will be tolerated, unless I can see some bloviating going on, and I'm talking about from both sides!
Thanks, Joshua