[nabs-l] bard web site

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Wed Oct 2 01:56:50 UTC 2013

It's good if you have the money to pay. I'd rather not see bard go the
same way as RFBD (whatever they're calling that mess now). There's also
stuff like web braille. If it goes down every 20 years when congress
can't agree on something, so be it I suppose, but it's worth remembering
that not everyone has the money to pay for these subscriptions to 10
different companies. Bard is free and should remain that way for these
people, as it is a great service. I got a lot of books from the talking
book librariy when I was younger and I certainly know we didn't have the
money to subscribe me to all sorts of different paid services.