[nabs-l] French class

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 13:47:37 UTC 2013

Brandon,

I think a conversation with your professor would be extremely
beneficial. Perhaps she doesn't understand that you cant follow what
she's doing when she's drawing pictures on the board and rapidly
speaking in French. Another suggestion I have is getting a notetaker
for the class. I'm sure a lot of people oppose the idea of a
notetaker, but I found that when I was taking elementary Italian, it
was really helpful to have someone write down what my professor was
writing on the board. The notes allowed me to learn the spelling and
accent marks of the words.

Minh