[nabs-l] nfb newsline

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 00:54:40 UTC 2013

Vejas,

Scott is usually pretty good about getting back to emails, but you might
also send an email to nfbnewsline at nfb.org. I only say this because changes
in subscriber information would most likely be handled by the Newsline tech
support team rather than Scott, who is the director of the program.

HTH,

Chris

Chris Nusbaum, Co-Chair
Public Relations Committee