[nabs-l] St. John's University:

wmodnl wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 8 14:00:31 UTC 2013

Good morning,
I have a contact down in the NYC area. They are attending this university.  The university is informing them that, another blind student is currently going or has recently attended this school.  From what I understand, this university offers little to no services for someone with a visual disability. This individual feels like they are being ripped-off as a consumer. They are paying the same as everyone else; yet, receiving sub-standard services if any.
I would appreciate any feedback from anyone.
Thank you