[nabs-l] keeping braille organized

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 15:03:47 UTC 2013

Hello Julie,
I know I'm a bit late to this conversation but have you tried looking
into ordinary stationer shops? I present a weekly radio programme and
have mountains of Braille scripts. I use folders designed for
accountants, available from good stationers. They stand up properly,
are long enough, tall enough  and wide enough for 12 inch long
embosser paper.

Very best wishes,
Sandra.