[nabs-l] Web site and cloud question

Bobbi Pompey pompey2010 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 9 17:33:46 UTC 2013

Yes it is free. I'm using Wix as well, and my documents are fine.

I've linked a document two different ways using scribd. For example, on the my page entitled Resume, I have a photo of me at an internship. Above the phot it reads "click photo to view resume". Both the text and the photo are links to my resume. So viewers can click either one.

Bobbi A. L. Pompey
(336) 988-6375
pompey2010 at yahoo.com
http://pompey2050.wix.com/bobbi-pompey