[nabs-l] A personal message to the NABS!

Joshua Lester JLester8462 at pccua.edu
Thu Oct 10 20:29:33 UTC 2013

Hi, fellow Federationists, and students.
I'm happy to announce that in December, I'll graduate from the Phillips Community College, University of Arkansas, with an Associates in Behavioral Health Technology!
I'll be the first blind person to graduate from this college, so I'll make history!
Because of this graduation, I'll no longer be a student, so I'll unsubscribe from the list in December!
I'm so thankful for the friendships that I've made here, and I hope that those of you who are interested will stay in touch with me, off list.
For those of you who have been added to my inner-circle, and we've exchanged phone numbers, telephone will be the only way to get hold of me until I get my new computer, because my current E-Mail will be shut down.
If you'd like to talk to me and join me in the "inner-circle," please write me off list, and I'll stay in touch with you that way, as well!
Finally, I was elected to the board of the Chapter At Large, for the Arkansas affiliate, as the secretary so I'll be busy with that!
I'm doing my enternship at a preschool, and they're talking about hiring me, the first of the year as the music teacher, so I'll be joining the Blind Educators list, once I get my new computer, and E-Mail address!
I'm telling you this so that you'll know where I am after December, in case you want to stay in touch.
Thanks for your patience during my rambling!
Blessings, Joshua