[nabs-l] Studying abroad

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 16:32:00 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I am looking into studying abroad in Italy my junior year and I was
wondering if any of you have had experience studying in a foreign
country as a totally blind student? I also have a guide dog so any
experience from students with guide dogs would be most helpful to me.
I'm trying to weigh all my options before I go any further with the
application process.

Thanks,
Minh

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on
their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible." T. E. Lawrence