[nabs-l] Paying a Driver

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 17:11:02 UTC 2013

I'm not sure if the $.55 per mile is supposed to be for someone who
drives him/herself or someone who is driving another passenger. My
inclination would be to pay a certain amount per mile that covers gas
plus car wear and tear, plus an hourly fee to compensate the person
for their time driving me and their time coming to get me from
wherever they live.
Arielle