[nabs-l] voice lessons help needed

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 21:16:07 UTC 2013

Hello Kelsey,
I use Expressburn which you can buy from NCHZ Software. It's very
reasonable and it's very accessible indeed. I use Jaws as well and it
tells you everything. You need a sighted person to read you the
keystrokes but once that's done, you're set up forever!

What's the other teacher like. This one sounds like a waste of space.
I had a teacher who used backing tracks from time to time but this was
only so that she could walk all the way round me and try duets etc.
You won't learn to perform well if you're keeping to this format in
your classes. As for your playing the chords, how are you going to
maintain good posture if you're playing chords while you're supposed
to be singing. You'd either have to be seated at the piano or bend
over it. It sounds like there's a very good reason why this person
charges $10 for half an hour. What's the other teacher like?

Very best wishes,
Sandra.