[nabs-l] Question about visual job requirements

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 03:10:25 UTC 2013

Hi Cindy,

I don't have detailed answers to most of your questions, but I would
suggest that you mention your experiences supervising children during
the interview if it comes up or if you are asked questions about how
you would supervise the shelter residents. While there are definite
differences between children and homeless adults, the fact that you
have successfully worked with kids using nonvisual techniques is, I
think, compelling evidence that you can monitor other people's
activities effectively.

Best of luck,
Arielle