[nabs-l] PowerPoint

Misty Dawn Bradley mistydbradley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 16:30:25 UTC 2013

Hi Juanita,
Freedom Scientific also has a free training tutorial with practice files. I
don't have the link to it, but I am attaching the downloaded copy in .zip
format as an attachment to this email, as Freedom Scientific says in the
bottom of the document that it can be shared as long as Freedom Scientific
is acknowledged as the copyright holder. I found this very helpful in
learning Powerpoint, and it has instructions for both Powerpoint 2003 and
Powerpoint 2007, although the commands for 2007 will probably work with
Powerpoint 2010 as well, as both are similar. I hope this helps.
Misty