[nabs-l] PowerPoint

Misty Dawn Bradley mistydbradley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 20:43:51 UTC 2013

Hi Cindy,
Those are good points. Also, if you are going to use any audio or video
media in your presentation, it is best to set the Powerpoint slide up to
play it automatically when you get to that slide, as there is no way to
click on the play video button in the slide independently when presenting
it. I have come across this a lot in Powerpoints that professors have made
for the students to study. Usually, I cannot listen to the videos or audios
in the presentation, because there is no way to click the play button with
JAWS as far as I know.
Misty