[nabs-l] Reading PDF documents with jaws

Joshua Lester JLester8462 at pccua.edu
Fri Oct 18 21:10:03 UTC 2013

Hi Amanda.
I've had problems getting Jaws to even read PDF's!
I'm running Jaws 10, on Windows Vista, and Internet Explorer 7!
I don't know what version of Adobe Reader I have, but if you want to read PDF's, you need the newest versions of Jaws and Adobe Flash Reader, as well as Internet Explorer 9!
I'm sick of Windows, and am ready for the Mac!
You shouldn't have this problem with Macs!
Good grief!
Blessings, Joshua