[nabs-l] Reading PDF documents with jaws

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 18 21:56:00 UTC 2013

Hi Amanda, this is Helga. I just wanted to tell you that I have many issues
reading PDF with JAWS as well, specially when it comes to read stories for
Literature class. You're right when you say that words are attached to each
other, and I actually experienced a lot of these problems. I don't really
like PDF. What I would prefer is to read in Microsoft Word document.
Sometimes what I do is to copy whatever is on the PDF into Word in order to
be able to read it. By the way, For what class do you need to use PDF? I'm
just curious!! Thanks and God bless! :)