[nabs-l] Reading PDF's with JAWS

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sun Oct 20 21:33:05 UTC 2013

Joshua,

Mostly, Adobe Acrobat Reader works pretty well.  PDF documents it doesn't read, particularly scanned documents, won't be read by the ibook software,
either.  Are you having a particular problem?

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson

On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 17:10:42 +0000, Joshua Lester wrote:

>What about us Windows users?
>Thanks, Joshua

be the simplest and hassel-free way to read PDF documents. Just save the file to Dropbox and it will ask you to export on your phone. Choose iBooks,
and happy reading! You can also move your finger through the document line by line, though I find this technique to be a bit unreliable at times, depending
on how finely you can control the speed of your finger; and I find it works much better for me on an iPad.