[nabs-l] Reading PDF's with JAWS

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 20 23:44:58 UTC 2013

Hi Ian, this is Helga. Can I convert an entire PDF book as a word document
with robobraille? I'm just curious, since I'm reading my Literature book as
a pdf book, an I don't like PDF at all.. Or Do you think that doesn't work
at all, and that will only work with specific pages of the PDF book? Could
that be possible to obtain? Just wondering! Thanks so much and God bless!!
:)