[nabs-l] Reading PDF's with JAWS

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 03:48:09 UTC 2013

Hi Helga,

If the CD is in your computer's CD drive, you should be able to attach
the PDF from your CD to the email you send RoboBraille. Just send an
email to
convert at robobraille.org
with "doc" in the subject line (without the quotes) and then do
whatever you normally do to attach files to emails you send. When it
asks for the file name, go to browse, and then find the CD drive in
your list of folders (probably just below the "local disk"). Good
luck!
Arielle