[nabs-l] Invitation to join a call with Vice President Joe Biden and Deputy Senior Advisor David Simas

Lewis, Anil ALewis at nfb.org
Tue Oct 22 19:09:10 UTC 2013

All:

I offer the following in an effort to allow our members that are interested in the following public policy issues to actively participate.
[cid:image001.png at 01CECF1B.57F53F40]

The White House Office of Public Engagement invites you to join a call with Vice President Joe Biden and Deputy Senior Advisor David Simas, Today, October 22 at 4:45pm EDT to discuss the Affordable Care Act and upcoming legislative priorities for the administration, such as economic growth, Comprehensive Immigration Reform and the Farm Bill.

To RSVP, please click here<http://ems6.intellor.com/?p=600149&do=register&t=1>.  Call-in information will be provided when you RSVP.  Please feel free to share with your networks and affiliates.  This call will be off the record and not for press purposes.

We look forward to speaking with you and working with you on these important issues.

As always, thank you for your leadership.

Sincerely,

Claudia L. Gordon
White House Office of Public Engagement
Claudia_L_Gordon at who.eop.gov<mailto:Claudia_L_Gordon at who.eop.gov>
(202) 456-3450 Voice | (202) 888-0253 Video Phone
[cid:image001.png at 01CEAEE8.9F499B50]<http://www.healthcare.gov/>
Sign up<http://www.whitehouse.gov/engage/white-house-social-media-alerts> for White House social media alerts
Connect<http://www.whitehouse.gov/engage> with the Office of Public Engagement

Sincerely,

Anil

Mr. Anil Lewis, M.P.A.

"Eliminating Subminimum Wages for People with Disabilities"
http://www.nfb.org/fairwages
Work: 410-659-9314 ext. 2374
Twitter: @anillife