[nabs-l] Best techniques for group computer science projects

Suzanne Germano sgermano at asu.edu
Tue Oct 29 00:58:05 UTC 2013

I have a group project in one of my computer science classes and several
more to come before I finish the degree. Most sighted people sit around one
computer and all look at the screen. I use ZoomText so no one likes to look
at my screen since you lose so much view but obviously I can't see theirs.

What techniques do you find work best for situations like this. It is not a
situation that we could run dual monitors and mirror them with one having
zoom text enlarged. I am also not super fond of that since what I see
depends on where they have the mouse which may not be the area we are
talking about.

Thank you

Suzanne