[nabs-l] Best techniques for group computer science projects

Suzanne Germano sgermano at asu.edu
Tue Oct 29 02:09:59 UTC 2013

Ugh I hate not having control over what I see. I do not do anything with a
reader so I pretty much am not used to listening and remembering and
working under those conditions. I want to scan the code and see what needs
to be done no rely or trust someone else. I have so much usable vision it
is very hard to get people to understand I can't see it on their computer.
I write and read all my notes and not super huge. Larger than others write
but nothing where people would automatically think I had a vision issue.