[nabs-l] Best techniques for group computer science projects

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 02:32:58 UTC 2013

I agree with Arielle here.  I actually enjoy group work(unlike most
people I've met), and I think that the key to working with a good
group is dividing the work properly.  Perhaps you can be the writer
for the group, or maybe you can edit what the others come up with
while taking notes so that you can help along the way.  I don't know
the specifics of the project, but it would be good for you to
communicate clearly with your group that it would be good for everyone
to have specific goals.  This will help the entire project run more
smoothly.

--
Julie McG
National Association of Guide dog Users board member,  National