[nabs-l] Best techniques for group computer science projects

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 29 04:01:42 UTC 2013

Suzanne,
If you are sitting side by side using the remote access method
then, yes, this may work provided the other students will cooperate because
they will all have to use this remote system for it to work.

You said you all have your own personal laptops. I still then think my idea
of projecting it  to a screen might work.
I'm not tech savvy and don't know what they're called. But, in my community
college library they have screens which look like tv screens. Students can
connect a cable from their laptop to the monitor. As a group, they can then
see everything on that screen. I'm thinking this may be big enough for you
to see.
These monitors are used for group study or projects just as you are doing.

If you want more details on this connection  system, I'll find out what it
is from the tech librarian and tell you.

Ashley