[nabs-l] Masters in Public Administration

Shickeytha Chandler shickeytha at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 16:21:10 UTC 2013

Good afternoon all,

I am a blind individual in North Carolina. I received my undergraduate
degree in Accounting several years ago, and I now have an interest in
obtaining a Master's in Public Administration with a concentration
possibly in either Policy or in Budget/Finance. I am wondering if
there is anyone on this list who either has earned or is currently
working on an MPA. If so, I would love to hear about your experiences,
what type of job your degree enabled you to obtain, etc.

Thanks in advance for any insight that you can provide!

Shickeytha