[nabs-l] Question concerning MLA formatting and JAWS

Kayla Weathers brailleprincess at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 20:41:29 UTC 2013

Hi all,
As students I know many of us have had to write countless papers. I
have a few specific questions about how to insure that papers in MLA
are formatted correctly using JAWS. Is there a way to block quote
specific text, and insure that the quotes are blocked properly? I was
also wondering how to insert a header with my last name and page
number on every page of my paper and insure that it is in correct MLA
format?
I appreciate any feedback or suggestions to insure that my papers are
formatted correctly.
Thanks, Kayla