[nabs-l] Using Trekker Breeze on College Campus

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 17:39:03 UTC 2013

Hello,
I have used the breeze on my campus, and find that it works fairly well. Generally, though, once I get used to the campus, I leave the breeze at home. I find it to be useless after I really know my way around. My campus has a lot of streets, though, so ecampus with less traffic around might be a little harder to navigate with the breeze. Just my thoughts.
Aleeha

Sent from my iPad