[nabs-l] OT: End Your Labor Day Weekend The Djd Invasion Way On Audio Access FM Tonight

David Dunphy djd76257 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 18:14:40 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone!
Today can't exactly be the happiest of days for you. The long weekend is over. It means the end of summmer is around the corner, and it's time to go back to work.
but wait a minute! All is not lost! There's still one thing taking place tonight that's sure to make you  smile. David Ddunphy is ready to take to the Audio Access FM and ACB Radio Interactive skies at 8 PM eastern tonight for another thrilling Djd Invasion broadcast.
Enjoy a great variety of songs, make some requests if you have any, and join the invasion conversation as you'll get to interact with the dj, hear some great songs, maybe meet some new people if you call in, and maybe more, you just never know!
I do promise to make the music and mood upbeat so you can end the vacation with a smile!
During the show, you can contact me in one of the following ways:
Via skype at
audioaccess.fm

Via twitter at
audioaccessfm
or
djdrocks
Via telephone at
516 324 2552
Or via email at
thedjdinvasion at audioaccess.fm

And to listen, point those browsers over to
http://www.audioaccess.fm/listen
and join me for a night of fun at 8 PM eastern. Hope to see you there!