[nabs-l] Questions regarding transition to cane use

Ashley Allen abunchoflettersandnumbers at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 14:48:42 UTC 2013

Hi all! Thanks for all the advice and recommendations!

To those that have asked, I'm in texas, if you wish to know more details,
let me know in private..I'd prefer not to disclose my full location
publicly a this is the internet! I'm studying electrical engineering.

Another question that was brought up was the restriction on my license. I
am restricted to daytime only driving. So not a huge restriction.

I am looking for an O&m instructor, however the state resources havent
called me back just yet, and I can't actually go tothe office because of my
work and school schedules. Any ideas on how to work around this, or is it
just a waiting game?

Ashley