[nabs-l] Using Apple Vis

Bryan Jones opensesame at me.com
Tue Sep 3 23:24:18 UTC 2013

Hi Gloria -- Applevis App reviews contain a link you can click to take you to the iTunes page for the App. I clicked that link in the Applevis review for "Guide Talking Menus" and it launched iTunes and informed me the App is not available in the US App store and asked if I wanted to switch to the UK App Store to view the App's page. If you live in the US I'm pretty sure you will not be able to purchase the app from the UK store; however, if you read through the comments in the Applevis review you will find a few alternative suggestions for US residents.

HTH,
Bryan