[nabs-l] Seeking input on handling my first community outreach event

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 01:54:40 UTC 2013

Agreed, and you could also borrow a friend's laptop that has a good
battery and put a demo copy of JAWS on it for the day, or perhaps you
could buy a new battery for your laptop on Amazon. I saw a battery on
Amazon for my old laptop that was much cheaper than what the
manufacturer was charging. A Braille Note or similar device would also
work well.
Arielle