[nabs-l] Seeking input on handling my first community outreach event

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Wed Sep 4 05:39:58 UTC 2013

Hi, Anjelina,

         I would make friends with whomever is filling the role of
client so, theoretically, they believe in what you're doing and,
perhaps like you as a person,  to boot. Personally, I can't see how
that couldn't surve anything but to help both parties feel at ease.
having their own assistance in actualizing both party's success.
Like, you can ask client to help fill out the forms or help you
navigate the fair. Win him over such that he believes in helping out.