[nabs-l] How accessible is DropBox

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 15:09:03 UTC 2013

Truth be told some of the features on the web site are not the most
accessible, but using the program itself is.  I still have trouble
creating shared folders because the site does weird things with my IE
and JAWS, but once those folders are created I'm fine.

It will really make sharing assignments easier for you.  No more
emails cluttering your inbox or flashdrives to keep track of.

On 9/4/13, christopher nusbaum <dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com> wrote:
> DropBox is very accessible and easy to use with JAWS. There is also an
> accessible iPhone app which allows you to access all the documents in
> your Dropbox from your phone.
>
> Chris Nusbaum
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Sep 4, 2013, at 7:23 AM, Melissa Hambleton <nightfury19 at verizon.net>
> wrote:
>
>> I may be using DropBox for school and I was wondering how accessible it
>> is. I'm using XP
>> and JAWS 12. Is there a website I can get more information from and any
>> pointers to share about DropBox?
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Melissa
>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/dotkid.nusbaum%40gmail.com