[nabs-l] Subscribing to The Student Slate

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 19:54:20 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I hope that you are all doing well.

I want to clear up any questions that anyone has about the student
Slate and subscribing to it.

First of all, I will look into the website and talk to our webmaster.

I did not take the time to look through the NABS archives, but I would
find it very surprising if we did not post the Slate to it. Currently,
we have a database of members whose information is gathered at our
in-person meetings (national convention and Washington Seminar) that
we send the Slate to directly. And then, we post it to NABS and on the
website.

Roanna, I apologize that this issue has not been resolved for you, and
I am emailing our webmaster now asking him to make sure your email
address is on the recipient list.

If anyone else is not receiving the Slate and would like their email
address added, please feel free to respond to me offlist. Keep in mind
that the Slate comes once a quarter. The last edition released was
just before the national convention so that could have been cause for
some people to miss it; I know that that time of year is usually crazy
for me and I am not always on top of my emails.

Again, on behalf of the board, I apologize for anyone's inconveniences
in attempting to read the Slate or reach us. We appreciate the
interest and are always looking for ideas of new articles and for more
readers. Similarly, we want to hear from you about all of your ideas
for NABS and questions and concerns about being a student, so please
feel free to contact us. We do strive to stay on top of our emails,
but I know that from personal experience, sometimes I am not as
responsive as I should be. I know this is not ideal, but I hope that
it does not detour you from reaching out to us again.

Cindy