[nabs-l] Bluetooth Keyboard for iPhone 5

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 4 20:56:36 UTC 2013

Hi everyone, this is Helga. I’m considering in purchasing a bluetooth keybord for my iPhone 5 this week. I was just wondering, what kind of bluetooth keyboard do you guys recommend me to have? I’m not really so sure which one to buy. Just to let you know, one of my Lighthouse instructor told me to buy a Bluetooth keyboard called the “Apple Bluetooth Keyboard” from the apple store, but she told me that this costs 60 dollars. Is this a good bluetooth keyboard to have, or what other type of bluetooth keyboard do you know about? I will really appreciate it if you could give me some suggestions. Thanks and God bless!!