[nabs-l] Multi-Post: Braille Displays and feedback.

I. C. Bray i.c.bray at win.net
Fri Sep 6 17:16:24 UTC 2013

OK, Guys...

I just decided to borrow some old equipment to tinker with, and get used to
braille on a PC with JAWS.

It has been a while since my System Analyst days, and something just struck
me.

Any of you who are partially sighted, or who have recently lost sight, will
know what a multi head ( monitor ) machine is, and how much fun it is to be
able to use multiple monitors.

Does anyone have any experience with multiple braille displays on one
computer?   I mean... I can certainly see how it would be nice ( and nutz )
to try.

Since a braille terminal / display is effectively our monitor, I was just
hypothesising... Does anyone know if it will work?
If so, what hardware have you used / seen like this?  Does someone out there
need a fun, quirky research project for a CS class?? LOL!!

Ian