[nabs-l] Jaws and PDF Forms

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 19:12:12 UTC 2013

Have any of you ever had to "sign" a PDF? I filled one out the other
day and couldn't figure out how to do it electronically. There was a
"get signed" tab in the file menu, but as far as I could tell, nothing
happened when I pressed it. Apparently, after I "sign" this document,
I will then be able to save it.

I googled it and found a bunch of stuff about electronically signing
through Adobe, but it seemed complicated as in, you have to have an
Adobe account and you sign with your email address. I wasn't sure if
this was the same concept.

Cindy